“10% Military Discount – Call Now! “
Mobile Chip Repair $49.99 – Auto Glass All Makes And Models – Lowest Price Guaranteed.
- Free No Obligation Estimate
- Aftermarket & OEM Autoglass
- All Makes & Models
- New & Used Auto Glass Available
- 100% Customer Satisfaction Rating (Check out our reivews on yelp!)
Immediate Mobile Windshield Repair Available In San Diego, CA
Did you know that it is important to immediately get your windshield repair done after you experience a chip or crack? The first few hours are the most important, because a cracked car glass that is repairable may quickly become irrepairable as the chip or crack spreads across the windscreen.
We understand how busy you can be in your day to day life, juggling errands, family, work, and a variety of other things. This is why we offer mobile auto glass repair in San Diego CA, our trained professionals will immediately arrive at your home or office and perform a mobile windshield repair so that you can continue to go about your day.
Remember, if you wait to get an auto glass repair then it may turn into a replacement as the chip or crack lengthens which is going to be more detrimental to your wallet. It is very important to contact us immediately, we have technicians on stand-by that are ready to be dispatched to your location.
We have over 20 years of experience in the mobile windshield repair industry and have helped thousands of happy San Diego residents to get back on the road and continue with their lives in the smoothest fashion possible.
All of our trucks will arrive equipped with the latest up to date auto glass technology and tools which will allow us to quickly and properly perform your services. Same-day service is available, please give us a call before your repair turns into a costly replacement.
What to Do If Your Windshield is Chipped or Cracked?
1. If you have a crack on the windshield, cover it with duct tape ASAP, put paper or something else between car glass and tape. This allows to avoid dirt, moisture and tape adhesive insertion in the crack and makes the repair of your windshield quality and durable.
2. In order to avoid further spread of cracks, do not point the hot air flow directly at the windshield during the cold period of time, because temperature difference is very ruinous for the glass, especially damaged one. In the summer, similarly, do not abuse the air conditioning.
3. Do not wash or rub the damaged area.
4. Avoid driving on bumpy roads, and do not hit or go over the curbs, as this can cause imbalance and tensions in the windshield.
5. Call us at San Diego Windshield Repair immediately.
Even if there is a small chip a few inches from the edge of the car glass, you are guaranteed to get a bigger crack within just a month. If you get the similar damage of the windshield of your car, do not worry ahead of time. Just give us a call as soon as possible.
Windshield is produced using photopolymers. If the crack does not get dirty, the place of the damage will be less visible because the polymers have almost the same refractive index as the car windshield. After a professional repair, the transparency and durability of the auto glass can make up to 95%.
High-quality auto windshield repair under specific conditions and with modern technology and tools allows not only to eliminate cracks in the glass but also to prevent their spreading across the windscreen.
As for the timing, auto glass repair usually takes half an hour to two hours. The technology has been successfully used for over 15 years.
Mobile Windshield Repair Service
When in need of Mobile Windshield Repair Service, SD Auto Glass remains to be the most competent, efficient and professional mobile services in the San Diego Area. So when in need of Mobile Windshield Service, SD Auto Glass should be the top of mind choice.
Windshield Repair is not something that should be shrugged off. Once there are chips or cracks no matter how minor, should be taken cared of immediately so that it will no longer worsen, and cause even more damage. Windshield chips or cracks when minor can still be repaired so as not too require further replacement.
Besides, putting off repairs in view of chips and damage or cracks in the windshield or car window can be likened to endangering one’s safety and that of all the passengers. Car windows can also get broken or chipped and just like the windshield that too has to be addressed immediately so as to avoid further damage and monetary expenses.
Here are the repair services that SD Auto Glass offers:
- Mobile Windshield Repair
- Mobile Car Window Repair
- Mobile Auto Glass Repair
If you are still having second thoughts about whether you can afford our repair services, we are glad to tell you that we offer a free no obligation estimate for all our mobile windshield and car window repair services. We also service all types of vehicles regardless of the make and the model so you just have to give us a call when you need the service.
More importantly, you would not have to adjust to our schedule as we will go to your location to undertake the repair. We value your time, and we understand that you may have had prior commitments before discovering that crack or chip o your windshield so let us know where to go, and what time you are available and we will be there. We also offer same day services.
For those who may be on a tighter budget, you may be glad to note that we also offer pre-owned or used auto glass, to address your repair requirements in case you prefer that over brand new auto glass.
With SD Auto Glass, you can be sure that quality service will be within your reach. Let the feedback about us speak for the quality of our services. Read about us over at Yelp!
Top-Notch Windshield Repair Services in the San Diego Area
We at SD Auto Glass are proud to say that all of our windshield and auto glass technicians are certified, and could be called experts in their own right owing to their many years of experience in auto glass repair and replacement. Apart from their technical qualifications and certifications, we also see to it to continuously send them to trainings, workshops and seminar to keep them abreast on the latest trends and techniques when it comes to auto glass repair. We make it a point that they are familiar with the industry’s best practices when it comes to repairing auto glass and car windows and windshields.
Apart from that we also see to it that they have at their disposal the most modern equipment and tools needed to carry out the repairs. We at SD Auto Glass also ensure that apart from up-to-date equipment, our technicians also have an access to genuine and high-quality materials and supplies that they will be needing to undertake all your repair requirements.
How to choose the right windshield repair service contractor
In this age of the internet, it may be too confusing to choose the right windshield repair service that could do a great job when it comes to your repair requirement. But there still are ways to land yourself the right service company for the job. Here are some tips:
- Seek referrals. If you know of a friend or a neighbor from your community who may have had required such a service then it will be great to ask for a recommended service contractor. The person of course will likely recommend someone who did a great a job for him or her.
- Check out reputable websites that have listings of service contractors in your area. Websites like Yelp and Angie’s List are very helpful when it comes to generating a shortlist of contractors or service companies in a certain area or neighborhood. Check out their list of auto glass repair companies, and read the feedbacks and reviews on each while you are at it. The feedbacks found in these sites are more credible considering that these come from clients themselves.
- Check out the local Better Business Bureau Website and Local Industry Organization for their list of certified and licensed service contractors. You may check your shortlist against their list of licensed contractors in the case of BBB, and good-standing members in the case of local industry organizations.
- Conduct Interviews. After arriving on a shortlist, it will be best to personally get in touch with the service contractors that you are considering to hire. Whether by phone, personal interviews or webchat, it will still be best to be able to ask questions you may have about the service they can render and the service that you require.